1 DOWN, 2 TO GO.
I did it.
I had just but a little glimpse of it.
It was terrifying, to say the least.
*********************************************************

I always thought, that I would be able to execute my tortuous escapades on everybody, post - 'lifelessness'.
Yes. I am a coward.
Was, sorry.
I only wanted to be invisible even when I was loudly fighting for my visibility.
Loudly fighting to protect what I thought was my sanity, at its best.
Loudly fighting to be heard and not to be listened to. Wait, who am I kidding? I was fighting for both!
Oh well...
*******************************************************
I've always craved peace, silence and death.
At my lowest and what I always thought was my best.
Or highest? Pun intended.
:)
*******************************************************
DEATH is off my list.
That's all everybody needs to know.
For now.
I had just but a little glimpse of it.
It was terrifying, to say the least.
*********************************************************

I always thought, that I would be able to execute my tortuous escapades on everybody, post - 'lifelessness'.
Yes. I am a coward.
Was, sorry.
I only wanted to be invisible even when I was loudly fighting for my visibility.
Loudly fighting to protect what I thought was my sanity, at its best.
Loudly fighting to be heard and not to be listened to. Wait, who am I kidding? I was fighting for both!
Oh well...
*******************************************************
I've always craved peace, silence and death.
At my lowest and what I always thought was my best.
Or highest? Pun intended.
:)
*******************************************************
DEATH is off my list.
That's all everybody needs to know.
For now.

Comments
Post a Comment